MEDLIB-L Archives

December 2022, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 15:56:03 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Halyna Liszczynskyj <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

We are looking to add to our Residency page and were hoping to get more
inspiration from some of you.  Would you be able to share some links
please?
We are adding a new Research Program for our residents and medical
students and they will be publishing here.

 What plagarism software do you use?  Free?  Paid?   Why?

 Who does the proofreading in your residency/medical student
publishing?  What software do you use?  How involved are the librarians
with proofreading?

Thank-you,
Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj, BS, MLS
Director, Library Services
Mohawk Valley Health System

Please contact me by e-mail or cell as I rotate between several
locations.
[log in to unmask] / cell: (315) 272-9552

St. Elizabeth Medical Center Medical	 (315) 801-8381 – M/F
St. Elizabeth College of Nursing			 (315) 801-8209
- T/W
Faxton-St. Luke's Healthcare   			  (315)
624-6059 -   TH

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.  Thank You!