MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marlene Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:20:56 -0400
Hi all,

        For sometime now I have been trying to locate computer-based
learning software for diagnostic radiology of the brain and or diagnostic
MRI of the Brain.  We have BrainStorm and Interactive Atlas of the Brain,
but those are both normal anatomy and radiologic anatomy.
        We're looking for a program which would teach radiology of brain
disorders, pathology, etc.  Hopefully, an interactive program but at this
point I'd take anything you can come up with for medical students,
residents.

Thanks!

Marlene B. Smith, MLS
Medical Education Media Center