MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ann Rolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 09:24:34 -0500
Yesterday I was asked to be on a committee that designs our home
page.  I am excited about participating on this project.  Over
the past few months I have spent some time looking at hospital
home pages.  I could use your help.  Do you know of home pages
(it may be your own hospital's) where you think the right information
is presented well?  What are your favorite sites? Why?  Please respond
directly to me & if there is enough interest, I'll summarize for the
list.  TIA

Ann Rolfe
Concord Hospital Library
Concord, NH