MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Rebecca Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 08:49:11 -0700
MLA-Attending Colleagues:

We're coming down the home stretch with our preparations for the Chapter
Sharing Roundtables at MLA, scheduled for Sunday, May 27th,
noon-2pm. This year promises to be the biggest ever, with over 320 people
attending!

We're gratified that so many of you have stepped forward to be
facilitators and recorders for the event; however, we still have a FEW
MORE SLOTS TO FILL. If you plan to attend MLA and can help (you'll need to
pay for the lunch), we would really appreciate it. Here are the open
slots, please reply to me if you're interested. Thanks, RD

Comsumer Health - Facilitator
E-Books - 2 Facilitators
E-Journals on Hospitals -Recorder
Finance/Treasurers - Facilitator and Recorder
Fundraising - Facilitator and Recorder
One Person Libraries - Facilitator and Recorder
Rebecca Davis, Outreach Librarian
Health Sciences Libraries
UC Davis Medical Center Library
2252 45th St., Sacramento, CA 95817