MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nola Higley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:31:51 -0700
I was told the National Institutes of Health web site would have a
publication entitled "Fundamentals of Intramuscular Injections,"
but I find no trace of it. I have searched every source I can think
of. Is anyone familiar with it? What I really need is some
guidelines that include information on giving a gluteal IM
injection to a patient who is in the standing position. (I have
searched Medline, CINAHL & Internet).  Nola Higley, Medical
Librarian, [log in to unmask]
Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
PO Box 409  Twin Falls, ID 83303-0409
208-737-2133; FAX 208-737-2769