MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Anna Gieschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Gieschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:39:25 -0600
Dear people -
Does anyone have a copy of the 1998 version of the
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
standard on water quality for dialysis? One they can loan?
Their web site looks like it may come either separately or
as part of a set of dialysis standards. We have not been
able to find a loan source through our usual regional
union catalog sources, or through OCLC.
Thanks for any help -

Anna Gieschen
Reference Services
Wegner Health Sciences Information Center
1400 West 22nd Street, Suite 100
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
605-357-1519
fax 605-357-1490