MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Gore, Sally A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gore, Sally A
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:18:21 +0000
Hi Eleanor,

Have you checked NCBI's YouTube channel? I noticed some useful things there last week. Hopefully not blocked for hospital folks - https://www.youtube.com/user/NCBINLM/videos.

Sally

Sally A. Gore, MS, MS LIS
Manager, Research & Scholarly Communication Services
Associate Editor, Journal of eScience Librarianship
Lamar Soutter Library
Worcester, MA
508.856.1966

ORCID: 0000-0001-6160-2011
Scopus Author ID: 56266349100

´╗┐On 11/25/19, 10:10 AM, "Medical Libraries Discussion List on behalf of Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    I'm trying to learn how to use NPM. The tutorials are not under Learning or in the Support Center or in Webinars and Courses (I input New PubMed and returned  no results). Does anyone have a link to them? I'm trying to figure out how to build a more than 2 keyword search in NPM. I need to use NOT; I'd love to use AND. I have tried to do so without accuracy in my results. I feel like I'm back in library school, day 1... Thanks in advance.

    Eleanor Truex, BSN, RN, MLIS
    Regional Medical Librarian, Chicago-Metro

    [cid:image001.png@01D5A370.3212DFA0]
    Saint Joseph Hospital
    2900 North Lake Shore Drive
    Chicago, IL  60657
    773.665.3038 o

    Saint Francis Hospital
    355 Ridge Avenue
    Evanston, IL 60602
    847.316.2460 o

    Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
    2233 West Division Street
    Chicago, IL 60622
    312.770.2219 o

    AMITAhealth.org

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.