MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Anna Gieschen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 18:52:33 -0500
I was a little shocked at first at the "junk messages", but remembered
how useful and interesting some junk mail is and recovered from the
shock. There is an odd sense of security, also, in seeing how similar
to each other, and similar to ours, so many peoples' daily concerns are.
Most of the time, I think, the benefits of a free flow of messages
probably outweigh the annoyances.