MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Katie Luedecke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Luedecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:32:33 -0600
We are in the process of evaluating/weeding our reference collection.  I
was hoping to hear from those in the group that have policies in place
for reference weeding/evaluation.  I appreciate your assistance and any
sample policies you are willing/able to share.  Feel free to email me,
and I will gladly summarize for the list.
Katie Luedecke, MLS, MS
Reference Librarian
Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library
University of North Texas Health Science Center
817-735-2590
fax 817-763-0325