MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Yanicke, Joan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yanicke, Joan
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:22:32 +0000
Good Morning All,
The head of our surgical program came to me asking if we could subscribe to AccessSurgery, and we are looking into that. But as I looked around at the library sites for the schools who send us students and residents, many of them not only do not have AccessSurgery, but they don't seem to have anything else that supports surgery either. We already have ClinicalKey, which has a surgical presence, and  UpToDate that does not support surgery particularly well, but if not AccessSurgery, what else do people have that their surgical people like and use?

Suggestions? I will summarize if I receive info.

Joan Yanicke, AHIP, MALS, BS
Director of Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital  / MetroWest Medical Center
Worcester / Framingham, MA.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received the message in error.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet Healthcare.