MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:58:42 -0400
Microcomputer Lab- Need suggestions for layout

Our medium sized medical library is trying to expand its 11 station microcomputer lab. We probably can place 14 to 17 computers in the new lab.  Before we plan the layout, we would really appreciate hearing what sources YOU found helpful as you planned you microcomputer labs.  Do you have any suggestions for us?  We use the lab for two purposes- classes and also self-service use of the computers by patrons.

Any help or suggestions you can provide will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Karen Stafford (Coastal AHEC/Medical Library)
2131 South 17th Street/PO Box 9025
Wilmington, NC 28402-9025
Phone:  (910) 343-2180    Fax:  (910) 762-7600
Email:  [log in to unmask]