MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Fleuriel, Christine W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:30:02 -0500
The consensus was that the researcher should contact the editors of the journal.
One person specifically mentioned including a copy of the original article with
the dates of submission, etc. The researcher was grateful for your perspectives.
I had said in advance that you would be very helpful. You never let me down.
Thank you.

Chris

Christine W. Fleuriel
Benacerraf Library