Re: Do you have Alerts set up?

"David P. Dillard" <[log in to unmask]>

David P. Dillard

Wed, 9 Nov 2016 11:38:20 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

This is a bit different than subscribing to a service, I have a very
large collection of RSS feeds on specific topics on my Public Health
research guide that are labeled on the tabs at the top of that guide.

The main pages also have additional RSS feeds

https://temple.libapps.com/libguides/admin_c.php?g=78651

Google News Searches and Google Domain Limited Web Searches with BLOGS and
GOV being the SITE: limit terms used in separate searches can also provide
helpful sources in the search result and these are all free.

The RSS labeled pages link to articles from Medical News Today (MNT) and
there are specific RSS feeds for these topics

Abortion
A-C LEFT

  Acid Reflux / GERD                                              A-C
CENTER

  ADHD
A-C CENTER

  Aid / Disasters                                                       A-C
LEFT

  Alcohol / Addiction / Illegal Drugs                       A-C CENTER

  Allergy
A-C LEFT

  Alzheimer's / Dementia                                         A-C CENTER

  Anxiety / Stress
A-C CENTER

  Arthritis
A-C CENTER

  Autism
A-C LEFT

  Bio-terrorism / Terrorism                                      A-C CENTER

  Biology / Biochemistry                                           A-C
CENTER

  Bipolar
A-C LEFT

  Bird Flu / Avian Flu                                                  A-C
CENTER

  Blood / Hematology                                                A-C
LEFT

  Body Aches
A-C CENTER

  Bones / Orthopaedics                                            A-C
CENTER

  Breast Cancer
A-C LEFT

  Cancer / Oncology                                                   A-C
CENTER

  Cardiovascular / Cardiology                                  A-C CENTER

  Caregivers / Homecare                                          A-C LEFT

  Cervical Cancer / HPV Vaccine                             A-C CENTER

  Cholesterol
A-C LEFT

  CJD / vCJD / Mad Cow Disease                           A-C CENTER

  Clinical Trials / Drug Trials                                    A-C
CENTER

  Colorectal Cancer                                                   A-C
LEFT

  Complementary Medicine / Alternative Medicine

A-C CENTER

  Compliance
A-C CENTER

  Conferences
A-C LEFT

  Cosmetic Medicine / Plastic Surgery                  A-C CENTER

  Crohn's
A-C LEFT

  Cystic Fibrosis
A-C CENTER

  Dentistry
D-G LEFT

  Depression
D-G CENTER

  Dermatology
D-G CENTER

  Diabetes
D-G CENTER

  Dyslexia
D-G LEFT

  Ear, Nose and Throat                                              D-G
CENTER

  Eating Disorders                                                      D-G
CENTER

  Endocrinology
D-G LEFT

  Epilepsy
D-G LEFT

  Erectile Dysfunction / Premature Ejaculation      D-G CENTER

  Eye Health / Blindness                                             D-G
CENTER

  Fertility
D-G LEFT

  Flu / Cold / SARS
D-G CENTER

  GastroIntestinal / Gastroenterology                        D-G CENTER

  Genetics
D-G CENTER

  Gout
D-G LEFT

  Headache / Migraine                                                  H-L
LEFT

  Health Insurance / Medical Insurance                    H-L CENTER

  Hearing / Deafness                                                    H-L
CENTER

  HIV / AIDS
H-L CENTER

  Huntingtons Disease                                                H-L
CENTER

  Hypertension
H-L LEFT

  Immune System / Vaccines                                      H-L CENTER

  Infectious Diseases / Bacteria / Viruses                H-L CENTER

  Irritable-Bowel Syndrome                                         H-L
CENTER

  IT / Internet / E-mail
H-L CENTER

  Liver Disease / Hepatitis                                          H-L
CENTER

  Lung Cancer
H-L LEFT

  Lupus
H-L LEFT

  Lymphoma / Leukemia                                            H-L LEFT

  Medical Devices
M-O LEFT

  Medical Malpractice / Litigation                               M-O CENTER

  Medical Students / Training                                    M-O CENTER

  Medicare / Medicaid / SCHIP                                  M-O CENTER

  Men's health
M-O LEFT

  Mental Health
M-O LEFT

  MRI / PET / Ultrasound                                             M-O
CENTER

  MRSA / Drug Resistance                                         M-O CENTER

  Multiple Sclerosis
M-O LEFT

  Muscular Dystrophy / ALS                                        M-O
CENTER

  Neurology / Neuroscience                                       M-O CENTER

  Nursing / Midwifery
M-O CENTER

  Nutrition / Diet
M-O LEFT

  Obesity / Weight Loss / Fitness                               M-O CENTER

  Pain / Anesthetics
P-R LEFT

  Parkinson's Disease                                                 P-R
LEFT

  Pediatrics / Children's Health                                  P-R
CENTER

  Pharma / Biotech Industry                                        P-R
CENTER

  Pharmacy / Pharmacists                                          P-R
CENTER

  Pregnancy / Obstetrics                                              P-R
LEFT

  Primary Care / General Practice                             P-R CENTER

  Prostate / Prostate Cancer                                      P-R
CENTER

  Psychology / Psychiatry                                            P-R
CENTER

  Public Health
P-R LEFT AND CENTER (2)

  Radiology / Nuclear Medicine                                 P-R CENTER

  Regulatory Affairs / Drug Approvals                      P-R CENTER

  Rehabilitation
P-R LEFT

  Respiratory / Asthma                                               P-R
CENTER

  Schizophrenia
S-Z LEFT

  Seniors / Aging
S-Z LEFT

  Sexual Health / STDs                                               S-Z
CENTER

  Sleep / Sleep Disorders                                          S-Z
CENTER

  Smoking / Quit Smoking                                          S-Z
CENTER

  Sports Medicine / Fitness                                        S-Z
CENTER

  Statins
S-Z LEFT

  Stem Cell Research                                                 S-Z
CENTER

  Stroke / Neuroprotection                                          S-Z
CENTER

  Transplants / Organ Donations                              S-Z CENTER

  Tropical Diseases                                                     S-Z
LEFT

  Urology / Nephrology                                                S-Z
CENTER

  Veterinary
S-Z LEFT

  Water - Air Quality / Agriculture                                S-Z
CENTER

  Women's Health / Gynecology                                S-Z CENTER

I hope that this helps.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING
EMPLOYMENT
INTERNSHIPS
DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/DigitalScholarship/threads
https://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DIGITAL-SCHOLARSHIP