MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Whitehall Robins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 05:13:31 -0700
We have had ProPhone for a couple years.  We know that it is not
complete, maybe 80%; but still find it useful.  When we first bought it,
there were no listings for Queens, NY but that showed up the next year.
Since there is no way we could collect all the phone books in the
country, we take ProPhone for what we can get on it.  We often, though of
course not always, find what we are looking for.
Rose Araya
Whitehall-Robins