MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lynn K Sabol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:08:47 -0500
I hope someone can help with this question.  A task force has been set up
in the hospital to look at minimizing lost patient belongings in the
hospital.  Something like a lost and found department but more.  Actually
tracking and decreasing lost valuables belonging to patients, like
dentures. (Yes they gave that as an example, patient puts dentures in
pocket of hospital clothes and then clothes is sent to laundry, which
happens to be not at the hospital, etc.)  I have done a search on this
and have not come up with much.  Would someone have a policy or any
information they can share with us?  Thank you.
Lynn Sabol
Stamford Hospital