MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Laura Gerwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 08:02:45 -1000
Hi -

I've been trying to find out where I can get copies of two quality of
life surveys:  1.  Nottingham Health Profile - from the UK  and
2. Karnofsky Index Score.

When I search on these terms I get references to authors who have used
the profiles, but not how to get the survey itself.

We have tried Tests in Print with no success.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Laura Gerwitz
St. Francis Medical Center