MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Linda M Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda M Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:45:10 +0000
Looking to connect with medical libraries that also have patient resource areas combined. We are looking at grant funding for such an area and would like to see what others are doing.

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE, AHIP, CM
Director, Department of Education, Educational Infrastructure
(Library Services and Patient Education)
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Stay current! See New Reports & Guidelines. http://lvhn.libguides.com/reports_guidelines

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you want it with librarians as professional guides.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.