MEDLIB-L Archives

November 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tom Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 09:21:41 -0600
We refresh all of our computers each day anyway - to wipe away the
previous day's tinkering by students and others so there is no added effort.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Library and Media                    (334) 460-7638(fax)
   Production Services
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine                             http://southmed.usouthal.edu
BML 326B
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002