MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:44:40 -0400
Hello all,

As I am preparing for a new batch of residents, I have been thinking of
letting my residents use Loansome Doc.  I'm  sure someone has tried or is
doing this.  What are the pros/cons?  I only have 30 FP residents so I
don't have that many to worry about.

Any advice, etc. would be appreciate before I go ahead.  They're coming in
about two weeks.  LOL

Thanks,

Halyna

Halyna Liszczynskyj, BS, MLS
Director of Library Services
St. Elizabeth Medical Center
2209 Genesee Street
Utica, NY  13501
(315) 798-8381  Office
(315) 734-4499  Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient (s) of this message, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank-you.