MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Fuller, Hampton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fuller, Hampton
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2020 20:36:15 +0000
Greetings!
I am trying to locate articles regarding the implementation of operating room turnover teams. I am finding plenty on turnover times within the OR, but not on what my patron needs.
If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it so much.

Thank you for your time.
Most Cordially,
Hampton O. Fuller, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Medical Education Library,
Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003, USA
*: (304) 243-7142   7: (304) 243-3329
*: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[wheelinghospitallogo2]

This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Wheeling Hospital immediately by return email or by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the message and all copies and attachments from your system.