MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Jo-Anne M. Aspri" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jo-Anne M. Aspri
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:02:22 -0400
How ironic! I *just* tried to connect to LocatorPlus using IE 5.00 and for the second day in a row got a "Your connection to LOCATORplus has timed out." response.  Odd since I had just opened the URL; this has happened before too. I tried refresh, closed and re-opened IE and all to no avail. I closed IE, opened Netscape 4.6 and had no problem at all.

Despite what the skeptics may say, and despite our local policy to support only IE, I still think it best to have both browsers available.

Jo-Anne M. Aspri
Library Director
Kent Hospital
Warwick, RI