MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marilyn Teolis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Teolis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:47:55 -0600
I have a surgeon who is looking for the incidence of DVT for
gynecological procedures in outpatients.  Specifically this is for
Laparscopy, D&C, and Leep which is sometimes also called lletz.  Then he
wants to know which patients should ge prophalaxis for DVT.  I tried
google and Medline.  Please reply to me directly. TIA.

Marilyn Teolis
Baptist Hospital
2000 Church St.
Nashville TN 37236
Phone: (615)284-5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.