MEDLIB-L Archives

December 2022, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Mills, Lori" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mills, Lori
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2022 19:55:55 +0000
Hello,

I had a nurse who must've been searching the internet and came across the perfect source for her clinical question. If anyone can provide this one section, I would greatly appreciate it!

Title: Anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy and carotid stenting

Section: Management in the early postoperative period >> Blood pressure control

Lori

Lori Mills, MLIS
Graduate Medical Education Librarian
McLaren Health Care, McLaren Macomb
IPCE Coordinator
McLaren Macomb, McLaren Oakland, McLaren Lapeer

1000 Harrington Blvd, Mt Clemens, MI  48043
Phone: 586-493-8047
Fax: 586-493-8739
Docline ID: MIUMCE

McLaren confidentiality statement: "The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). Unauthorized use, disclosure, forwarding or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me IMMEDIATELY at the phone number or pager listed above."