MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nichols William F Civ 96 MSGS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nichols William F Civ 96 MSGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:43:51 -0500
Sounds like a FINE idea. :)  I remember a journal once
that even changed physical format size to 2/3's its prior
layout halfway through a volume.

I'm still trying to figure how I was supposed to be able
to bind that one. <lol>

Bill N.
Eglin AFB, FL