MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"GILBERT, Carole" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 19:33:51 -0500
We got those same sheets about a month ago.  I, too, would be curious to
find out how others will handle.  I'm thinking of putting them all in a binder
and just making a list of the contents for patrons to peruse when they
need such info.  But would really like a better way...and I don't have
time to
catalogue them!  At least not this quarter.
Carole Gilbert
Providence Hospital
Southfield, MI