MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Bell, Mamie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bell, Mamie
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:39:07 -0500
If you are not a Health System Librarian (managing/supervising libraries of
a merged hospitals system), please disregard this message.

I am a mastered-prepared librarian supervising the medical and family
libraries of 2 recently-merged hospitals.  I am seeking job responsibility
and salary information for this type of Health System Librarian from others
in the same situation.  This category of Librarian is not included in the
1998 Salary Survey on MLANet.

Please email me back with personal information or another source of this
information.  I will compile and share my results with interested
individuals.

Mamie J. Bell, MLn
Chief Health Sciences Librarian
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta