MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Margaret (Peg) Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret (Peg) Allen
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:00:10 -0600
We are also interested, especially in legal aspects.  Besides housing
these journals, can library lend copies?  What if the membership is
institutional? Would this be covered under a donations policy?  How
would it apply to donations & claims from BackMed, used to help start a
small library?

Thanks to Jonne for agreeing to share responses to the list. Please
respond to her.

Thanks - Peg