MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Anna Gagliardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 17:13:48 -0500
Dear Medlibbers:

I have searched the MEDLIB-L archives in vain for postings about the
history of medical libraries/developments in medical libraries/great
moments in medical libraries. This turned out to be quite a lengthy
discussion perhaps a couple of months ago.

Can someone remember the subject line so that I can locate these
items in the archives.

Many Thanks,
Anna Gagliardi, Reference Librarian
Health Science Library, St. Michael's Hospital
Toronto, Ontario, Canada