MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Erickson, Emily" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erickson, Emily
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:07:54 -0500
Hi, Everyone.  I have been noticing a trend with Medlib-l the last few
weeks and wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
What I have noticed is that I am receiving e-mails hours after they have
been sent.  For instance, I just received 5-10 e-mails now - between
1:45 and 2:00 that were all sent this morning between 10-11.  I also
receive e-mails of information that has been filled BEFORE I get the
e-mail requesting the information.  Does this make sense?
Am just curious if it's just me or if other people are experiencing
this.

Thanks!

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
P- 515-239-2154
Fax - 515-239-2020

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*