MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Leigh Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leigh Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:56:09 -0500
I am looking for information on centralized hospital education departments.   I am interested in:

The number of staff, number of nurse educators and what the responsibilites are?

What department does the education department report to?

What responsibilities does the education department handle?  Instruction design? Safety training?

How is the education department structured?

Is the library considered part of the education department?

Please respond to me directly with anyone information.

Thanks,

Leigh

Leigh Hays, Librarian
Health Sciences Library