MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2003, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Susan A Selig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan A Selig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:03:57 -0600
I made a very quick trip to Conway this weekend - got there at noon Sat. and came home after lunch on Sunday. I got a chance to call Peggy and she sounded great. She doesn't have to go back to the doctor until May. She's looking forward to a few months without cat scans and blood work. She really did sound good and upbeat. She's just so glad this past year of treatment is over.

No other news to report from Conway. I just enjoyed being with Mother

Susan Selig
UT Health Sciences Library
877 Madison Ave.
Memphis, TN 38163