MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tim Paine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 20:02:00 +0000
We've had a call from a patient in a nerby small town.  His doctor
told him there was a surgeon in Canada who is replacing cartilage in
the knee instead of doing knee replacements.  I've found a lot of
carticles about cartilage regeneration, but they are all from the
U.S.  Does anyone know who this Canadian surgeon might be?

I'm having to use my husband's e-mail address.  You can reply to me
at his address.

Joann Paine
Library
St. Mary's Hospital