MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"J. Paine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 10:36:42 -0700
No, you are not the only person who has not received one.  Neither of us
in Grand Junction, CO have.  MLA is making another mailing if you e-mail
them at [log in to unmask] and put "Preliminary Program" in the subject and
include you member number in the body of the message.  Probably some of
us are not going to get into the classes we want because of this "bulk"
mailing.

Joann Paine, Director, Munro Medical Library
St. Mary's Hospital & Medical Center -- "We're Here for Life"
P.O. Box 1628, Grand Junction, CO  81502
Voice:  970-244-2171***Fax:  970-244-7509***Internet:  [log in to unmask]