MEDLIB-L Archives

November 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:52:36 -0600
Carol,

ou/subscribers to list can download our Free Demo and White Paper, 'Survey
Principles an Overview.' (Use Code/Id 120) <http://www.surveyssay.com>
SurveyTracker, is a full featured survey/assessment software solution for
conducting real time analysis via your Email/web/disk/telephone. ST has
specific modules / templates for surveying/polling. (i.e.
Customer/Patient/Provider Satisfaction, and more with anonymity options.
You can use accompanying templates or customize libraries of
questions/questionnaires for Industry Specific-Medical Services. You can do
unlimited surveys. Survey results are automatically compiled / collated
(Access Compatibility) and you can select from a multitude of
charts/graphs/management customizable reports for comparisons/trends
analysis-see demo.

We have just compiled a brief management overview cost analysis of
electronic surveys vs paper. To obtain a Free Email copy (2 Pages)
mailto:[log in to unmask] with subject line "survey
costs" without quotes. Please feel free to c/c-extend this email to your
staff/depts.

At 09:05 AM 11/2/1998 -0800, Carol Beyer wrote:
>     We'd like to conduct a journal usage survey based on reshelving
>     statistics.  One approach that we're considering is to conduct the
>     count for limited periods of time 4 times/year during traditionally
>     high usage.   Can anyone who's had experience with this type of
>     sampling provide me with any advice?  For what periods of time have
>     you made your count, i.e. a week, a month?  Did you find that the
>     exercise provided useful results?  Or can you suggest a more
>     conclusive approach that wouldn't be too onerous for a library with a
>     small staff?
>

>     Carol Beyer
>     UHS Medical Libraries
>     Binghamton, NY
>     (607)763-5478

Jim Henry, Ex Dir Strategic Alliances
mailto:[log in to unmask]
JH&A  614.834.9408 / 888.859.8644 VOICE  /  614.834.9964 FAX
<http://www.surveyssay.com>    Updated 10-17-98
'E Mail Solutions'  Free Trial Demos/WhitePapers Use code/id 110