MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Donna Beales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Beales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:28:26 -0400
I did a MEDLINE search on Greenleaf Test(ing).  I am looking for the
*actual test itself.*

I found one article:  Arch Phys Med Rehabil 1997 Dec;78(12) 1358-63
that talks about the test, but does not describe the test itself.  The
test is for determining level of physical impairment.  It may be
specifically for use in the upper extremities, but I was not sure from
reading the article.  Wouldn't you know, Greenleaf is not one of the
cited authors.

I've also looked in Harrison's, Rehab Medicine, our orthopedic books,
without success.

If you have information on the test, please email me.  Many thanks.

Donna Beales
Lowell General Hospital
Health Science Library
Lowell, MA