MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Terebelo, Robin A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:19:37 -0500
Hi all!
I am trying to obtain contact information for an Argentinian physician Dr. Silvana Prizont. The information we have is the following article :
http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:kPkxHzSkGdIJ:www.grupopayne.com.ar/archivo/04/0404/040426/interior.html+buena+esperanza:+inauguraron+sala+de+accidentologia&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
Buena Esperanza: Inauguraron sala de accidentología y consultorio de atención infantil

She apparently is a gastroenterologist in the Tierra del Fuego area. We would ideally like mailing address, email address and phone number.

I look forward to any help you wonderful colleagues can give me.

Thank you,
Robin

Robin A. Terebelo, MLS, AHIP
Public Services Librarian
Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Providence Hospital
16001 West Nine Mile Road
Southfield, MI 48075
248-849-3294
248-849-3201 (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.