MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Vincent Maes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 08:28:37 +0200
Hello colleagues,

As a member of professional association of information scientists from
the pharmaceutical industry, I am trying to give a review of the
interesting resources for us.

If other people from the pharmaceutical industry are reading this, I am
interested in all internet resources used.

Thanks,

*  Vincent Maes                                                           *
*  Pfizer S.A.       and          Belgian Institute for Health Economics  *
*  102, rue Leon Theodor                                                  *
*  B-1090 Brussels                                                        *
*  Belgium                                                                *
*  Tel : +32 2 423.07.12                                                  *
*  Fax : +32 2 423.07.99                                                  *
*  E-mail : [log in to unmask]                                          *