MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dolinsky Luda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dolinsky Luda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:54:34 -0400
I'd like to thank Pamela J. Martinez, Gwen Sprague, RXR (unfortunately you
didn't write your name) from Mount Sinai, Cleveland, OH, and especially Yelena
Friedman (for spent time with me on the phone) for trying to help me with this
problem.  Thanks a lot, but want to let you know that nothing helped.  After I
close Communicator and open again the bookmark appears with the old unwanted
name again and again.  Maybe it's not possible to do at all.

Luda