MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shirley Maccabee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Maccabee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:30:02 -0700
I'm looking for policies/procedures that anyone has developed for CHARGING
for sending out photocopies (from our own collection only - no ILLs) to
members of the public who call in by phone.

We would like to develop a little bit of revenue by doing this; at the
moment we require people to come in in person, but do not charge.

Any comments regarding your experience will be appreciated.

thank you,

Shirley Maccabee
Librarian, Mt. Diablo Medical Center
2540 East St., P.O. Box 4110