MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ardis Haaland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 13:18:42 -0500
we are looking for article or book by Menegatto (think first initial is G)
written in late 70s or early 80s about cleft lip or cleft palate or mouth
abnormalities.

Have tried Medline, Science Citation Index, NLM Locator, various directories.

It could be we have the name spelled wrong - anyone have a citation for us?

Thanks in advance. - please send response to [log in to unmask]

Ardis Haaland - Reference Dept
Rowland Medical Library