MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Melinda LaBonte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melinda LaBonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:23:24 PDT
I have been asked by administration to find sample models of palliative care
for them to look at.  Our hospital has just opened a new Oncology Treatment
Center, and we are working to put together our own palliative care treatment
plan.  If any of your organizations already have a plan such as this (and
you would be willing to share) I would greatly appreciate it.  Also, any
advice on other sources that might contain this information would be
helpful.  I did some searching on Medline and CINAHL but found no "actual"
models.
I am new in my position at this hospital, and this is the first time
administration has asked something of me.  I want to look good!

Please reply directly to me.

Thanks in advance!!
Mindy

Mindy LaBonte, Health Sciences Librarian
Saint Michaels Hospital
Stevens Point, WI  54481