MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Wade, Sarah R" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wade, Sarah R
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:50:29 +0000
I am the liaison to our PT program and I have a faculty member that is looking for an Anatomy product that will show the effects of aging on the body. Here’s exactly what she said: “displays the effect of aging when I point to specific body parts. For example, if I place the cursor on the knees, a text box or recording explains how aging impacts the knees. Are you aware of that type of resource?“ Does anyone know of any Anatomy products that do that?

Sarah Wade
Assistant Medical Librarian
Jerry Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine
Lillington, NC 27546
910-893-7334