MEDLIB-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Truex, Eleanor" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Truex, Eleanor
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 21:46:03 +0000
This article or abstract is not indexed in PubMed (?). Googling it brings me other articles by Dee Hartmann, which are helpful, but not what my patron would like. Can anyone help? Im happy to put it through Docline, if needed. TIA.

Hartmann D, Nelson C. Ten years after physical therapy for vulvodynia: are there lasting benefits? J Reprod Med (abst) 2008: 53 (11): 900901.

Eleanor Truex, BSN, RN, MLIS
Medical Librarian

[cid:image001.png@01D4C933.61D1EE10]
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL  60657
773.665.3038 o

Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60602
847.316.2460 o

AMITAhealth.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.