MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2020, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Harris, Tonia O." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harris, Tonia O.
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2020 14:39:30 +0000
Please excuse the duplication, cross posted.

Good Morning,

I've been asked to locate critical care nurse documentation standards or guidelines for the U.S. only.  i.e. what should be documented, vital signs, IV intake output, assessment, etc.  While there is alot in the databases on critical care nurse documentation, there is not much regarding actual standards or guidelines and I am just now starting to look at various associations.  The nurse requesting would also like to see what other hospitals are doing regarding this.  Can any of you share your policies on critical care nursing documentation?

Thank you in advance for your help, comments, etc.

Tonia

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services | Health Sciences Library
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864-560-6220 | f: 864-560-6791
e: [log in to unmask] |
 w: SpartanburgRegional.com