MEDLIB-L Archives

December 1998, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barb Palso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb Palso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:19:47 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

Someone in my institution has to write a job description for an EMT Coordinator position and would like to see sample policies. I've searched CINAHL ( I found a useful article in _ED Management_) and HSTAR, visited web sites of professional associations, and used several search engines. I can find descriptions for EMTs and paramedics, but not "coordinators". Two hospitals are sending me samples of their descriptions, but I'd like to see a few more.

If you can supply one or have suggestions for sources, please email me directly at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Barbara Palso MLS, AHIP   [log in to unmask]
Professional Library/The Uniontown Hospital
Uniontown, PA  15401