MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2018, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:24:05 +0000
Sender:
From:
Andrew L Hickner <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

At the request of my former boss, I'm writing to share the posting for my old job, Web Services Librarian at Yale's Cushing/Whitney Medical Library (CWML).

Having spent over 4 years in the job, I can honestly say Yale in general, and CWML in particular, is a fantastic place to work. I left work every single day feeling a sense of accomplishment and enthusiasm. Yale University Library offers near-limitless opportunities for potential growth and advancement as a librarian, abundant resources, generous compensation, and leadership that makes employee satisfaction and work-life balance a priority. The people at CWML are the best in the business, and I would describe the culture there as warm, close-knit, and high-achieving. I'm happy to answer any questions about the job and/or my experience at Yale off-list.

Please share this with any colleagues who may not be MEDLIB-L subscribers. Health sciences library experience, while potentially helpful, is not required. Both recent graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.

For full details including instructions on how to apply, visit https://library.medicine.yale.edu/blog/webjob

Andy Hickner, MSI
Health Sciences Librarian
Seton Hall University | Interprofessional Health Sciences Campus
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 1-973-542-6973