MEDLIB-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Katherine Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katherine Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:54:46 -0700
Hi all,

Have any of you worked with students enrolled in classes using the Evolve enhanced materials from Elsevier?  If so, I'd like to know how or whether they were integrated into the activities of your library.  If possible, I'd also like to get the contact information of someone who has actually used these materials in a course.  A faculty member, perhaps.

Thank you ,

Kathy

Katherine Russell, PhD, MLS
Health Sciences Library
Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science
1731 E. 120th Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90059
P:  323-563-9308
F:  323-563-4861