MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 09:23:12 -0600
They've been sending us unsolicited books for years. I've learned
that it doesn't matter whether you keep or send back the books ...
they just keep sending the dunning notices ... and we keep throwing
them away ....

and yes, the invoces always contain the name of someone who
answers the phone in administration or some other department ..
never the name of a manager with purchasing authority.

Michelynn McKnight
Norman Regional Hospital