MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kay Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:54:59 -0600
Does anyone have any library security policies you would be willing to
share?  We are an urban university medical library, and we are open late
at night, so we really need to put together some policies regarding the
safety of our patrons and staff.  We would appreciate any and all
advice.  Thanks in advance!

Kay Hogan
UAB Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
1700 University Boulevard, Room 110
Birmingham, AL  35294-0013
(205) 934-2230
(205) 975-8313 FAX