MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Patti Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:02:18 -0400
I am stumped on a question. I have searched in detail in PubMed and
google. I am also calling specific professional organizations but I
wonder if anyone might have an answer to the following:  If an OB/GYN
surgeon is doing a procedure on the lower half of the body and moves up
the abdomen or upper part of the body to initiate a new procedure, is
there a guideline anywhere about changing gloves?  Thanks so much in
advance!

Patricia Reynolds, MLIS

Director, Bishopric Medical Library

Sarasota Memorial Hospital